Stout & Porter
- Antwerp (33cl – 14%)€8,00Antwerp is a massive Russian Imperial Stout, made with tons of speciality malts from Mouterij Dingemans. This beer was dry spiced with fresh roasted coffeebeans from Crossroast, a small coffee roastery from Antwerp. After that it was dry spiced again with Cacaobeans, Vanillabeans and some fresh Cinnamon. The result is a very complex, roasty imperial […]
- Dark Nun (33cl – 12,5%)€6,00Dark Nun is an imperial stout with cacoabeans and coconut. As hop they used Southern Star from South Africa.
- Deo (33cl – 4,80%)€4,00A chocolate-like porter, both in taste and aroma. Quite sparkling, but it still flows down very softly. Very earthy but solid character. Good! Has 2 big brothers in DEO-OPTIMO-MAXIMUS range.
- Kempisch Vuur Devils Heaven (33cl – 10,00%)€6,00Whisky Cask aged imperial stout
- Maximo (33cl – 11,50%)€4,00Imperial stout with an aroma of malt, dark chocolate, veggies, licorice, overripe dark fruit and caramel. Flavour is moderate to heavy sweet and moderate bitter. Above medium bodied with soft carbonation.
- Monk’s stout (33cl – 5,2%)€4,00
- Oep Tram Drei Bourbon Barrel Aged (33cl – 16%)€13,00Oep Tram Drei is a Russian Imperial Stout. After adding fresh roasted coffeebeans, cinnamon, vanillabeans and cacoabeans this beer was aged for 6 months on fresh emptied Heaven Hill Bourbon barrels!
- Optimo (33cl – 8,00%)€3,50Stout with a brown body, bit cloudy. Very full, quite cloying, brown caramel, Apple pie.
- Stout Rullquin (75cl-7%)€20,00Beer of mixed fermentation, the Stout Rullquin is obtained from a blending of 7/8 of Rulles Brune (Stout de Gaume) and 1/8 of a blend of 1 year old lambics, which has matured for 8 months on oak barrels. Unfiltered and unpasteurized, this beer is refermented for 6 months in the bottle.
- Taxandria Porter Stout (33cl – 8,00%)€5,00A pitch-black beer of high fermentation thanks to the generous use of malt. 4 different types of malt, 3 of which are dark as the basis for the beer. A full-bodied taste with a lot of body, you can taste a slight hint of caramel and a hint of burnt cocoa. Frivolous bitterness thanks to […]
- Tempelhof (33cl. – 11,20%)€7,00Sour mashed sour cheery. Brewed with grains from the Dormaal farm and from the farmlands around the Tempel brewery. Hand picked cherries from Tildonk.
- Viven Smoked Porter (33cl – 7,00%)€5,00Viven porter is rather bitter porter with nice roasted flavours. Viven porter is an art of brewing. The Porter has a very enjoyable aftertaste and makes many friends.
Ma-di-wo: 16:00 – 03:00
Do: 16:00 – 05:00
Vr: 16:00 – ?
Za: 12:00 – ?
Zo: 14:00 – 03:00
Mon-Tue-Wed: 4pm – 3am
Thu: 4pm – 5am
Fri: 4pm – ?
Sat: noon – ?
Sun: 2pm – 3am
Oude Markt 35
ndv.chaos [at] gmail.com