- Antigoon Courageous WIPA (33cl-6%)€5,00A spicy/hoppy wheat IPA.
- Delta IPA (33cl – 6,50%)€5,00The Delta IPA takes you on a tropical journey through Brussels with its notes of lychee and passion fruit before it strikes you with its refreshing bitterness and indefinite thirst quenching ability.
- Duvel Tripel Hop Citra (33cl – 9,50%)€5,00After a few years changing different hop varieties the fans voted for citra as the best hop variety for the special Duvel Tripel Hop. Citra enriches the already unique taste of Duvel with fresh notes of grapefruit and tropical fruit.
- Duvel Triple Hop Cashmere (33cl. – 9,50%)€5,00A classic duvel with a twist of citrus and spice.
- El Dorado Triple IPA (33cl – 10,00%)€4,50El Dorado beer is a balanced Belgian-style Tripel-IPA hybrid, where sweetness from the malts combines with bitternes from both whirlpool hopping and double dry-hopping with Hallertau Blanc, Mosaic, Citra, Azzaca, and, of course, El Dorado hops
- Get a Tattoo (33cl-6,9%)€5,00Imperial Double IPA
- Houblon Chouffe (33cl – 9,00%)€5,00A unique marriage between the English tradition of IPA’s, the new American revolution of Imperial IPA’s and the classic Belgian way of brewing. Houblon Chouffe, although very much hopped as it is, showcases the unique balance between a very strong IPA and a very special Belgian tripel exclusively created for this ale. (Big malty body, […]
- Luvanium Hopschieter (33cl – 8,00%)€4,50Beer from Leuven, inspired by hoppy herb beer from 18th century Leuven. Sophisticated with balanced dry hopping. Contains 100% Belgian Hop. 3 malts = Barley, Wheat and Oats.
- Portal Hoppy Session (33cl – 4,5%)€4,50Crushable Hoppy Session beer. A pure hoppy freshness! Brewed with wheat and oats for its taste and comfort in mouth! A dry-hopping performed with passion with our favorite hops!
- Troubadour Magma (I.P.A.) (33cl – 9,00%)€4,50Troubadour Magma is an amber coloured beer with the bitterness of an Amercan IPA but balanced with the fruitiness of a Belgian Triple. Enjoy the explosion of fruity aromas from the dry-hopping. A triple IPA with Czech bittering hops and simcoe for Dry-hopping.
- Troubadour Westkust (75cl – 9,20%)€13,00Troubadour Westkust is a dark, almost black tasting beer with notes of hop, roasted malt, coffee and subtle hints of chocolate and vanilla. The taste is a balance between roasted malt and coffee followed by a strong but pleasant bitterness that slowly becomes more persistent and creates a long hoppy aftertaste.
- XX Bitter (33cl – 6,00%)€4,50XX-bitter a very bitter, high-fermenting beer. Despite its low alcohol content, it produces a very rich, long lasting, full flavour. Hops: Brewers Gold & Hallertau Mittelfrüh.
Dagelijks open van 14:00 tot 01:00, zaterdag van 12:00 tot 01:00 – laatste bestelling om 00:30
Daily from 2 pm till 1 am, Saturday from noon till 1 am – last order at 12:30 am
Oude Markt 35
ndv.chaos [at] gmail.com