At the moment we’re experiencing some issues with the speed of the website. We are working on a solution. In the meantime, please be patient as the pages do load but very slowly.
37,5cl bottles 50cl Bottles 75cl Bottles 1.5L. Bottles IPA Fruit & Lambic Trappist Blond Amber Brown Stout & Porter Bottles Various Non-alcoholic Beers
- Ameriken-Pis (33 cl – 7,5%)€4,50Double Belgian/American IPA
- Belgian Stars & Stripes (33cl – 6,2%)€5,00The stars of the show with this beer are the hops: Chinook for a complex bitterness, Columbus for dank notes, Mandarina Bavaria for tangerine and complex floral citrus, and Citra for the big tropical / citrus punch! We think this beer strikes a perfect balance between big juicy flavor and a clean dry finish.
- Delta IPA (33cl – 6,50%)€5,00The Delta IPA takes you on a tropical journey through Brussels with its notes of lychee and passion fruit before it strikes you with its refreshing bitterness and indefinite thirst quenching ability.
- Duvel Tripel Hop Citra (33cl – 9,50%)€5,00After a few years changing different hop varieties the fans voted for citra as the best hop variety for the special Duvel Tripel Hop. Citra enriches the already unique taste of Duvel with fresh notes of grapefruit and tropical fruit.
- Duvel Triple Hop Cashmere (33cl. – 9,50%)€5,00A classic duvel with a twist of citrus and spice.
- El Dorado Triple IPA (33cl – 10,00%)€4,50El Dorado beer is a balanced Belgian-style Tripel-IPA hybrid, where sweetness from the malts combines with bitternes from both whirlpool hopping and double dry-hopping with Hallertau Blanc, Mosaic, Citra, Azzaca, and, of course, El Dorado hops
- Golden Tricky (33cl – 7,50%)€5,00It pours golden yellow with thin off-white head. Tropical aromas of pineapple, citrus hops, pine and yeast. Tastes of citrus lemon and orange, green apple, candy sugar, grassy notes, bread, white wine vinous and spice. Medium body with slightly oily mouthfeel. Some lemon rind bitterness and phenols in the finish. A little bit of sediment […]
- Grindstone (33cl – 6%)€5,00Coffee infused IPA – this beer brings together the Descendents’ well-documented obsession with coffee and our love of fresh IPAs. Hyper-caffeinated punk rock meets progressive brewing in a can.
- Houblon Chouffe (33cl – 9,00%)€5,00A unique marriage between the English tradition of IPA’s, the new American revolution of Imperial IPA’s and the classic Belgian way of brewing. Houblon Chouffe, although very much hopped as it is, showcases the unique balance between a very strong IPA and a very special Belgian tripel exclusively created for this ale. (Big malty body, […]
- Lupulus Session IPA (33 cl – 4,5%)€5,00session ipa
- Luvanium Hop (33cl – 8,00%)€4,50Beer from Leuven, inspired by hoppy herb beer from 18th century Leuven. Sophisticated with balanced dry hopping. Contains 100% Belgian Hop. 3 malts = Barley, Wheat and Oats.
- Troubadour Magma (I.P.A.) (33cl – 9,00%)€5,00Troubadour Magma is an amber coloured beer with the bitterness of an Amercan IPA but balanced with the fruitiness of a Belgian Triple. Enjoy the explosion of fruity aromas from the dry-hopping. A triple IPA with Czech bittering hops and simcoe for Dry-hopping.
- XX Bitter (33cl – 6,00%)€4,50XX-bitter a very bitter, high-fermenting beer. Despite its low alcohol content, it produces a very rich, long lasting, full flavour. Hops: Brewers Gold & Hallertau Mittelfrüh.
- XX Bitter (75cl – 6,00%)€10,00XX-bitter is De Ranke’s most bitter, high-fermenting beer. Despite its low alcohol content, it produces a very rich, long lasting, full flavour.
- XXX Bitter (75cl – 6,00%)€12,00XXX-Bitter is a variation on the existing XX-Bitter, where they add an additional 50% more hops. Taste: Full-bodied bitter beer. Despite its higher IBU-value, the large amount of aroma-hops makes this beer taste smoother than XX. Bottle conditioned.