- Antigoon Courageous WIPA (33cl-6%)€5,00A spicy/hoppy wheat IPA.
- Arctic Summer (44cl – 6%)€6,00Cold IPA
- Delta IPA (33cl – 6,50%)€5,00The Delta IPA takes you on a tropical journey through Brussels with its notes of lychee and passion fruit before it strikes you with its refreshing bitterness and indefinite thirst quenching ability.
- Duvel Tripel Hop Citra (33cl – 9,50%)€5,00After a few years changing different hop varieties the fans voted for citra as the best hop variety for the special Duvel Tripel Hop. Citra enriches the already unique taste of Duvel with fresh notes of grapefruit and tropical fruit.
- Duvel Triple Hop Cashmere (33cl. – 9,50%)€5,00A classic duvel with a twist of citrus and spice.
- El Dorado Triple IPA (33cl – 10,00%)€4,50El Dorado beer is a balanced Belgian-style Tripel-IPA hybrid, where sweetness from the malts combines with bitternes from both whirlpool hopping and double dry-hopping with Hallertau Blanc, Mosaic, Citra, Azzaca, and, of course, El Dorado hops
- Houblon Chouffe (33cl – 9,00%)€5,00A unique marriage between the English tradition of IPA’s, the new American revolution of Imperial IPA’s and the classic Belgian way of brewing. Houblon Chouffe, although very much hopped as it is, showcases the unique balance between a very strong IPA and a very special Belgian tripel exclusively created for this ale. (Big malty body, […]
- L’Arogante Session (33cl – 3,90%)€4,00The session is low in acohol but packed with flavour. A more complex malt bill and the addition of oat flakes give this beer a smooth yet dry and drinkable backbone that also lets the hops shine through. Magnum provides a soft bitterness while the American aromahops Cascade, Centennial and Mosaic are reponsible for a […]
- Lud Lok (44cl – 7%)€7,00NEIPA inspired by the Tom Kha Kai soup: with coconut, lemongrass, ginger, lime, ghost pepper & a touch of lactose.
- Luvanium Hop (33cl – 8,00%)€4,50Beer from Leuven, inspired by hoppy herb beer from 18th century Leuven. Sophisticated with balanced dry hopping. Contains 100% Belgian Hop. 3 malts = Barley, Wheat and Oats.
- Troubadour Magma (I.P.A.) (33cl – 9,00%)€4,50Troubadour Magma is an amber coloured beer with the bitterness of an Amercan IPA but balanced with the fruitiness of a Belgian Triple. Enjoy the explosion of fruity aromas from the dry-hopping. A triple IPA with Czech bittering hops and simcoe for Dry-hopping.
- Troubadour Magma NEIPA (33cl – 6,5%)€4,50New England IPA
- XX Bitter (33cl – 6,00%)€4,50XX-bitter a very bitter, high-fermenting beer. Despite its low alcohol content, it produces a very rich, long lasting, full flavour. Hops: Brewers Gold & Hallertau Mittelfrüh.
Ma-di-wo: 16:00 – 03:00
Do: 16:00 – 05:00
Vr: 16:00 – ?
Za: 12:00 – ?
Zo: 14:00 – 03:00
Mon-Tue-Wed: 4pm – 3am
Thu: 4pm – 5am
Fri: 4pm – ?
Sat: noon – ?
Sun: 2pm – 3am
Oude Markt 35
ndv.chaos [at] gmail.com