- Adriaen Brouwer Oaked (75cl – 10,00%)€15,00Adriaen Brouwer Oaked is a well-balanced, beautifully dark brown organic, top-fermented beer in which the flavours of caramel and dried fruit perfectly meld with the soft, velvety finish of the sherry and whisky wood.
- Barista Chocolate Quad (33cl – 11,00%)€5,00The name ‘Barista’ conjures thoughts of the fragrance of steaming coffee below a layer of expertly created froth. This may sounds rather far-fetched for a beer… However, the aromas and the flavours of caramel, cacao and roast malt match seamlessly with the ‘black gold’ and chocolate. This beer builds bridges with the world of hot […]
- Bush De Nuits (75cl – 13,00%)€35,00To create this beer, the Scaldis Noël was matured for six to nine months in oak barrels that were previously used to mature Bourgogne de Nuits-St-Georges, one of the great Burgundy wines. The beer is decanted into 75cl bottles and placed in the brewery’s warm room to produce a second fermentation.
- Bush Prestige (75cl – 13,00%)€35,00Bush Prestige is a Bush Ambrée that, rather than maturing in stainless steel tanks, has spent six months finishing in oak barrels .It is a beer with an outstandingly fruity aroma, with touches of red and black fruits such as blueberries, and a dominant impression of spices, vanilla and wood.
- Cheval Godet Quadruple Winter (33cl – 8,30%)€4,50The beer is composed of caramel malts, distilled and roasted, and three types of hops. Oats have also been added and the winter beer has a dry-hopping with Cascade aromatic hops with sweet notes of citrus and lychee.
- Chimay Blue (33cl – 9,00%)€5,00Chimay blue is principally distinguished by its character of a strong beer. This is a beer whose fragrance of fresh yeast with a light, flowery rosy touch is especially pleasant. Its flavour, noticed when tasting it, only accentuates the pleasant sensations perceived in the aroma while reveiling a light but pleasant touch of roasted malt. […]
- Chimay Premiere (75cl – 7,00%)€13,00The Chimay Red is the oldest of the Chimays. Its coppery color and sweet, fruity taste make it a particularly tasty dark ale.
- Cuvée Clarisse Wild Weasel Whisky Infused (75cl – 10,2%)€30,00Cuvée Clarisse Whisky Infused is a unique symbiosis between Cuvée Clarisse and Wild Weasel Whisky. This combination results in a ruby red beer with subtle aromas of bourbon, fruity notes of vanilla and licorice.
- Cuvée du château (33cl – 11,00%)€5,00The taste of Cuvée du château is comparable to that of an aged Kasteel donker, reminiscent of port. In this type of a strong, dark brown beer that veers between sweet and bitter, malt has the upper hand. It has the characteristics of a madeirised beer, with initial hints of roast and caramelised malt, followed […]
- Delirium Black Barrel Aged Limited Edition 2020 (75cl – 11,5%)€45,00Delirium Black, Barrel aged beer, is a blend of Delirium Nocturnum and Delirium Christmas. Amber beer matured in oak bourbon barrels for 9 months. You’ll find hints of vanilla, alcohol, spicy with a taste of caramel, bourbon, vanilla, a hint of almond.
- Gouden Carolus Cuvee Van De Keizer Imperial Blauw (75cl – 11,00%)€13,00This exceptional ale ages well, developing a refined complexity and intense aromas. With powerful notes of roasted malts, caramel and plums, its surprisingly soft and fruity aroma combines a warm roundness with a refreshing taste. An imperial brew to cherish and enjoy in moderation.
- Kasteel Cuvée du Chateau (33cl – 11%)€5,00
- La Trappe Dubbel (75cl – 7,00%)€10,00La Trappe Dubbel has a deep brown colour and attractive beige froth. The use of caramel malt gives it a gentle aromatic caramelised quality. It has a rich malty flavour with a touch of sweetness. Post-fermenting La Trappe Dubbel is a smooth drink, and yet has some real body and intense flavour to it.
- Malheur 12 (33cl – 12,00%)€5,00Malheur 12 is a dark coloured beer with a wonderfull hoppy floral nose and well balanced flavours which makes it easy to drink.
- Malheur Dark Brut (75cl – 12,00%)€30,00Malheur Dark Brut has a complex aroma of sherry, Madeira wine, vanilla and wood, and even Haagse Hopjes (slightly coffee and caramel flavoured sweets): this coffee flavour comes from the roasted malt. Malheur Dark Brut is matured in young American oak barrels.
- Mox Jet (33cl-5,5%)€4,50This beer tastes like liquid bounty dipped in strong coffee.
- Qantelaar (33cl – 8,00%)€4,00The “Qantelaar” is created with 5 malts, a bit of candy sugar, 2 hops and ferments in the bottle. They use 30% more ingrediënts than a regular brown beer which gives it a great body and taste. They don’t add any herb, spice or chemical compound in the traditional Belgian brown strong beer.
- Rochefort 10 (33cl – 11,30%)€6,00Although written records of brewing at Rochefort date to 1595, Rochefort 10 was developped in the late 1940’s and early 50’s. It appears on virtually every list of the world’s finest beers. It has a dark brown colour. Its great strenght is that it is balanced by a complexity of flavours and it has a […]
- Rodenbach Vintage (37,5cl – 6,00%)€10,00Rodenbach Vintage is 100% matured beer, which results in a superior taste. Its taste is complex and rounded, intense and refreshing. It is characterised by an acidic, apply fruitiness combined with caramel, wild honey and oak with a touch of vanilla, cherry and liquorice. The aroma consists of touches of caramel and oak, as well […]
- Sint Jan Diest (33cl – 10,00%)€5,00Sint Jan Diest is an oparaque dark brown beer with a good frothy beige head. It is slowly diminishing, light lacing with fresh note, roasted malts, dark fruits, caramel and cane sugar. It has spicy notes, tastes light heavy sweet and medium bitter, malty, fruity and toffee. It has a sweetbitter aftertaste, is sugary, quite […]
- Slaapmutske Bruin (33cl – 6%)€4,00Brown Ale
- Slaapmutske Dubbel Glutenvrij (33cl – 7,40%)€5,00Slaapmutske Dubbel Glutenvrij is a dark brown beer of top fermentation with refermentation in the bottle. This beer, brewed with different colour malts and aromatic hops, is deglutinized during lagering. The mouthfeeling is very malty and goves a warm softness. The refermentation provides a fine and creamy foam that sticks to the glass.
- Spencer Trappist Holiday Ale (33cl – 9,00%)€9,00Mahogany in color, wholesome in body, lightly spiced, a heart-warming feast day ale from our table to yours.
- St Bernardus Abt 12 (33cl – 10,50%)€4,50St Bernardus Abt 12 is a dark beer with a full ivory coloured head. It has a fruity aroma and is full with complex flavours and excells because of its long bittersweet finish with a hoppy bite. Worldwide seen as one of the best beers with a full bodied taste and a perfect equilibrium between […]
- Straffe Hendrik Brugs Quadrupel (75cl – 11,00%)€12,00Straffe Hendrik Quadruple is a rich and intense dark Belgian ale. It is brewed with a subtle blend of specialty malts, which give the ale an extremely dark colour and a chewy, malty complex character.
- Tynt Meadow (33cl – 7,40%)€7,00Tynt Meadow is mahogany-coloured, with a subtle, warm red hue, and a lasting beige head. Its aroma carries hints of dark chocolate, liquorice, and rich fruit flavours. The beer is full-bodied, gently balancing the taste of dark chocolate, pepper, and fig. It leaves a warm and dry finish on the palate.
Dagelijks open van 14:00 tot 01:00, zaterdag van 12:00 tot 01:00 – laatste bestelling om 00:30
Daily from 2 pm till 1 am, Saturday from noon till 1 am – last order at 12:30 am
Oude Markt 35
ndv.chaos [at] gmail.com