- Arctic Summer (44cl – 6%)€6,00Cold IPA
- Arend (tripel) (33cl – 8,00%)€5,00Arend tripel has a clear golden colour with a nice white head. It has a grain, grassy hoppy aroma and has a taste that is well balanced beteen bitter and sweet. Medium carbonation.
- Avec les bons voeux (37,5cl – 9,50%)€6,50Bons Vœux (Good Wishes) is a blond high fermentation beer , re-fermented in the bottle. A coppery blond beer with aromas of hops for the Bon Voeux is a beer tasting combining mellow bitterness and fruity. The selection of yeasts and a long maturation phase with hopping gives it flavor and a characteristic and complex […]
- Bean & Berry (33cl – 6,5%)€7,50Blondish kettle sour with fresh roasted coffee beans from Kenya – Slopes of 8, roasted at Crossroast roastery in Antwerp, Belgium.
- Berry & Bean (33cl – 6,5%)€7,50Blondish kettle sour with Cascara (coffee berries) from Malawi.
- Bidon (33 cl – 5%)€3,00Pilsner
- Boudelo Tripel (33cl-7,8%)€5,00Boudelo Tripel is a real triple: fruity notes of yeast, a spicy and floral hop aroma derived from traditional hops and a smoothness on the palate, complemented by a warm alcohol sensation.
- Brugse Zot (33cl – 6,20%)€4,00In 2005 Xavier Vanneste renovated and restarted the old brewery which had been in the family since 1856. He launched Brugse Zot, a new beer with a unique recipe. Today Brugse Zot is the only beer brewed in Bruges’ town centre. It has a slightly hazy golden colour with a white head. It is medium […]
- Bush De Charmes 2017 (75cl – 10,50%)€35,00Hugues Dubuisson is always on the lookout for extraordinary products. It was in this spirit that he came up with the idea of maturing Bush Triple in oak barrels, which had previously been used to store white Burgundy wine, more specifically the famous Charmes Meursault.
- Chimay 150 “Green” (33cl – 10%)€5,00Chimay 150 is a strong, blond beer that is refreshing and fruity, tasty and intense. Its mint, bergamot,lime and eucalyptus aromas will take you on a surprising journey. Its delicate hints of rosamary and clove go to go perfectly with subtile notes, enhanced by a touch of invigorating ginger.
- Chimay Cinq Cents (75cl – 8,00%)€13,00The Chimay Triple, which is the brewery’s most recent creation, is labelled ‘cinq cents’ in 75cl bottles. It is golden in collour and succeeds remarkebly in blending mellownes and bitterness.
- Cornet (33cl – 8,50%)€4,50Cornet is a strong blond Belgian beer that has a subtle, willful and sophisticated wood flavour with a note of vanilla and a “velvety” mouth feel that rivals that of an oak-matured wine. The well rounded oaked beer balances the fruitiness of the yeast and the sweet vanilla notes of the wood, leaving a warming […]
- Delirium Blond Barrel Aged Limited Edition 2020 (75cl – 11,5%)€45,00Delirium Blond, Barrel aged beer, is a Delirium Tremens matured in oak bourbon barrels for 9 months. You’ll find hints of bourbon, vanilla and a hint of almond.
- Delirium Tremens (33cl – 8,50%)€4,50The beer Delirium Tremens was launched in December 1989. The particular character and the unique taste result from the three different kinds of yeast. Its very original packing, which resembles cologne ceramics, and the colourful label contribute to its succes. In 1997, Stuart A. Kallen nominated Delirium Tremens as “best beer in the world”. A […]
- Delta IPA (33cl – 6,50%)€5,00The Delta IPA takes you on a tropical journey through Brussels with its notes of lychee and passion fruit before it strikes you with its refreshing bitterness and indefinite thirst quenching ability.
- Delvaux (33cl – 8,50%)€4,50Delvaux is a successful combination of a robust and resounding floral aroma. It is brewed with carefully selected hops and fruity yeast. This gives a complex fruity bouquet of citrus challenging and delicious tropical keys.
- Dragora (33cl – 7,00%)€4,50Dragora is a blonde beer dry-hopped with Citra, Simcoe, Mosaic, Amarillo, Centennial.
- Duvel (33cl – 8,50%)€3,50Four generations of the Moortgat family have brought together Pilsner malts, Bohemian hops and a unique yeast strain to create this intense, aromatic and beguiling ale.
- Duvel 6,66 (33cl – 6,7%)€4,50This Duvel is mild, expressive and deliciously drinkable. No fewer than 6 different hop varieties are used for Duvel 6,66%: just like the classic Duvel, it’s based on the noble and exclusive hop varieties Saaz and Styrian Golding. The flavour is then balanced by adding four expertly selected hop varieties to the mix, which also […]
- Duvel Tripel Hop Citra (33cl – 9,50%)€5,00After a few years changing different hop varieties the fans voted for citra as the best hop variety for the special Duvel Tripel Hop. Citra enriches the already unique taste of Duvel with fresh notes of grapefruit and tropical fruit.
- Duvel Triple Hop Cashmere (33cl. – 9,50%)€5,00A classic duvel with a twist of citrus and spice.
- Egotripel (33cl – 6,50%)€4,50This beautiful blond beer with a low alcohol contant maintained his fullness of taste. The combination of fruity and flower aromas gives it a full and slightly sweet taste.
- El Dorado Triple IPA (33cl – 10,00%)€4,50El Dorado beer is a balanced Belgian-style Tripel-IPA hybrid, where sweetness from the malts combines with bitternes from both whirlpool hopping and double dry-hopping with Hallertau Blanc, Mosaic, Citra, Azzaca, and, of course, El Dorado hops
- Farang (33cl – 8,00%)€4,00The Farang is a Thai style tripel where the adding of galanga (a Thai version of gingerroot) stimulates the spicyness.
- Filou (33cl – 8,50%)€4,00Filou is a Belgian Beer that offers a beautiful balance between hops and malt. It is full in the mouth, pure and slightly bitter. Easily drinkable but at the same time with plenty of character.
- Golden Tricky (33cl – 7,50%)€4,50It pours golden yellow with thin off-white head. Tropical aromas of pineapple, citrus hops, pine and yeast. Tastes of citrus lemon and orange, green apple, candy sugar, grassy notes, bread, white wine vinous and spice. Medium body with slightly oily mouthfeel. Some lemon rind bitterness and phenols in the finish. A little bit of sediment […]
- Gouden Arend 125y (75cl – 9,30%)€13,00”Gouden Arend” is a strong (9% alc.vol) golden blond beer with a surprisingly powerful and citric hoppy character , especially brewed for the unique occasion of the 125th anniversary of the brewery in september 2011.
- Gouden Carolus Tripel (33cl – 9,00%)€4,50Despite the technological advances, this beer is brewed according to an ancient tradition and unites, as before, the best raw materials from our soil as ripe barley and fine hops, to preserve a maximum of pure flavour. This beer was originally brewed for the knights of the Golden Fleece in 1491. The beer has a […]
- Hefe Weisse Naturtrüb (33 cl – 5,5%)€4,50Hefeweizen
- Hopus (33cl – 8,30%)€4,00Blonde with copper reflections, topped with a generous head. Hopus derives from a secret badge brewed for the marriage of Paul Lefebvre. It has flavours of yeast, malt, citrus and hops.
- Houblon Chouffe (33cl – 9,00%)€5,00A unique marriage between the English tradition of IPA’s, the new American revolution of Imperial IPA’s and the classic Belgian way of brewing. Houblon Chouffe, although very much hopped as it is, showcases the unique balance between a very strong IPA and a very special Belgian tripel exclusively created for this ale. (Big malty body, […]
- Karmeliet (tripel) (33cl – 8,00%)€4,00First brewed in 1996, claimed to be based on a recipe from 1679 which used wheat, oat and barley. Tripel Karmeliet is a very refined and complex golden to bronze brew with a fantastic creamy head. These characteristics derive not only from the grains used but also from restrained hopping with Styrians and the fruity […]
- Koekedam (33cl – 6,50%)€4,50KoekeDam is an interpretation of the saison style with the addition of a French saison yeast. An American hop sort and a small quantity of spelt malt give a fresh undertone. KoekeDam is the ideally refreshing beer!
- L’Arogante Session (33cl – 3,90%)€4,00The session is low in acohol but packed with flavour. A more complex malt bill and the addition of oat flakes give this beer a smooth yet dry and drinkable backbone that also lets the hops shine through. Magnum provides a soft bitterness while the American aromahops Cascade, Centennial and Mosaic are reponsible for a […]
- La Chouffe (33cl – 8,00%)€4,00La Chouffe is an unfiltered blond beer which is fermented both in the bottle and in barrels. It is pleasantly fruity, spiced with coriander and tinged with hops.
- La Corne du bois des pendus triple (33cl – 10,00%)€5,00The La Corne du bois des pendus triple is quite the opposite of his sister (5,9%) which is more amérisante, the triple 10 will take you in a flower field. It is very fragrant and easy to drink. There are no sugar or spices added.
- La Trappe Tripel (75cl – 8,00%)€12,00La Trappe Tripel’s aroma is slightly malty and estery. Despite its full, rich flavour, this out-of-the-ordinary ale still has a light and dry aftertaste with a touch of bitter finesse.
- Lager (33cl – 4,8%)€4,50Pilsner (Brasserie de la mule)
- Leffe Blond (33cl – 6,60%)€4,00Leffe blond is an authentic blond abbey beer with a slight hint of bitterness to it.
- Leuvense Tripel (33cl – 9,00%)€4,50Leuvense Tripel is a typical Leuven city beer. It is yellowish white, has a moussy head, a deep colour of ‘old gold’, clear but hazy after adding the deposit. It has a sweetish fruity aroma on a background of pale malts. This with some hints of banana, pineapple,apricot, ginger, vanilla, whisky, pepper and caramel.
- Lud Lok (44cl – 7%)€7,00NEIPA inspired by the Tom Kha Kai soup: with coconut, lemongrass, ginger, lime, ghost pepper & a touch of lactose.
- Lupulus Blanche (33cl – 4,50%)€5,00Lupulus Blanche is a wheat beer with a refreshing nose of sweet citrus notes.
- Lupulus Hopera (33cl – 6,00%)€5,00Lupulus Hopera is a light trouble dry hopped Belgian Ale.
- Lupulus Organicus (33cl – 8,50%)€5,00Lupilus Organicus is a triple organic beer with a golden color and creamy ivory foam. It has a fruity and grassy taste with some pleasant bitterness at the end.
- Luvanium Blond (33cl – 7,50%)€4,50Luvanium Blond is a brew inspired by a classic beer that was popular in the low countries during the 18th century. Unmalted wheat and oats provide a fresh, round and creamy taste. Soft Belgian hops give the beer its mild flavour. Traditional floor malt adds its complex character.
- Luvanium Hop (33cl – 8,00%)€4,50Beer from Leuven, inspired by hoppy herb beer from 18th century Leuven. Sophisticated with balanced dry hopping. Contains 100% Belgian Hop. 3 malts = Barley, Wheat and Oats.
- Luvanium Reuzebier (33cl. – 8,50%)€4,50Strong blond beer brewed with barley and wheat. Hopped with Mosaic and Centennial giving notes of tropical fruit and citrus.
- Luvanium Tripel (33cl – 9,00%)€4,50Luvanium Tripel has a cloudy body that looks really nice. It is surprisingly tasty with banana, yeast and golden malts. It is more complex than expected with a warm alcohol ending.
- Malheur 10 (25cl. – 10,00%)€4,00
- Malheur Bière Brut ‘world classic’ (75cl – 11%)€30,00Malheur Bière Brut “à la méthode originale” is an exclusive rich beer with 11% alcohol by volume, bottled and refermented up to three times in the bottle.
- Martha Sexy Blond (33 cl – 8%)€4,00This strong blond, high-fermented beer with secondary fermentation in the bottle contains carefully selected ingredients, such as high-quality malted barley and three types of aromatic hops from Belgium. A straw yellow beer with hints of white, dried fruit and cloves. Sweet start that is embraced by the alcohol present. A beer with a full taste, […]
- Natte Lore Hors Saison (33cl – 9,1%)€4,00
- Omer (33cl – 8,00%)€4,50Omer is a traditional blond, top fermented beer with a secondary fermentation in the bottle, brewed according to an original recipe. It contains carefully selected ingredients, such as high-quality malted barley from the Loire (France) and three varieties of aromatic hops. It is a full flavoured beer with a fruity aroma and subtle bitterness.
- Oud Beersel Bersalis Tripel Oak Aged (37,5cl – 10,5%)€15,00Belgian Tripel
- Paix Dieu (tripel) (33cl – 10,00%)€5,00This beer was once produced at the abbey of Paix Dieu, where the lunar calender payed a central role. In keeping with the spirit of the abbey, the Brasserie maintains the tradition of brewing only once a month, during the full moon. A tripel 10% brew is smooth and full of character, a craft beer […]
- Petite Pepite (33cl – 4,8%)€5,00This German-style wheat beer contains salt as a special touch to a softly sour beer with apricots, lime juice & a touch of floral & spicy habanero peppers.
- Rochefort Triple Extra (33cl – 8,1%)€5,00Mellow, with a distinct body just like their classic 6-8-10, the Triple Extra is distinguished by its golden blond colour, its rounded taste, notes of citrus and a spicy fragrance.
- Saison Dupont (33cl – 6,50%)€4,00Saison Dupont is a classic Belgian farmhouse ale. This is a beautiful balanced, complex beer that has a refreshing fruitiness and long, dry finish. It is bottled unfiltered so it may be cloudy or have a slight sediment but this is normal and perfectly natural.
- SchuppenBoer (tripel) (33cl – 8,50%)€4,50Third and last version of the SchuppenBoer. Due to the success of the beer, the homebrewers have switched again to a larger brewery. The Scheldebrouwerij in Meer Belgium. The third edition is cold hopped with 1 gram/liter cascade.
- Space Cadet (33cl – 6,00%)€4,50This is a beer to space out with. The soft silky mouthfeel, deriving from the wheat, brings you over to the moon. Next the hop aroma takes you on an intergalactic journey along southern fruitmarkets packed with apricots and figs, beautiful flower fields and ripe orchards. The weightlessness of the alcohol makes that you can […]
- Spencer Trappist Ale (33cl – 6,50%)€6,50Inspired by traditional refectory ales brewed by monks for the monks’ table, Spencer is a full-bodied, golden-hued Trappist ale with fruit accents, a dry finish and light hop bitterness. St. Joseph’s Abbey in Spencer, Massachusetts, is home to a community of Trappist monks and the first American Trappist brewery.
- Tamera (Tripel) (33cl – 9,00%)€4,50It’s a beer with a very pleasant exotic, fruity aroma which originates from the use of Citra hops. Its flavor is enhanced by the use of Candy sugar and special malts.
- Tripel d’Anvers (33cl – 8,00%)€4,00Triple d’Anvers is the brewery’s homage to its native Antwerp. A full-bodied triple, which is easy to drink. It is a top-fermented beer, with a blonde to light amber colour. The fruity flavour and the subtle interaction between Pale malt and Caramel malt. No spices were added. A delicious symphony of malts and Saaz hops. […]
- Vedett (33cl – 5,20%)€3,50Vedett is a blond, light, well hopped premium beer. For the past years, Vedett has been going through a second childhood in a number of trendy cafés located mainly in big cities. Th secrets of its charm ? A retro look and a capricious taste.
- Victoria (33cl – 8,5%)€3,50The unique brewing process with only these natural ingredients and the high carbonization result in an extremely drinkable beer. The refreshing spicy hop aroma that is typical of a classic strong Belgian blond beer is perfectly balanced with fruity notes from the three hop varieties, including the noble hops Saaz and Fuggle.
- Westmalle Extra (33cl – 4,8%)€4,00The golden blonde Westmalle Extra is only brewed twice a year, primarily for use within the abbey. Westmalle Extra is the table beer served to the monks and their guests and is brewed with water, barley malt and hop cones. The Westmalle Dubbel and Tripel yeast is also used for this beer. Westmalle Extra is […]
- Westmalle tripel (33cl – 9,50%)€4,50Westmalle tripel is a strong, dry and spicy trappist ale. It is the product of a secondary fermentation vasting 5 weeks. It is a complex ale with a fruity aroma and a nice nuanced hop scent. It is soft and creamy in the mouth with a bitter touch carried by the fruity aroma. It is […]
- Wieze Tripel (33cl – 8,50%)€5,00Wieze Tripel is a top-fermented Belgian beer, re-fermented in the bottle. It is brewed according to a unique recipe as a tribute to the heritage and tradition of the Van Roy Brewery from Wieze. It is a beer with a subtle spicy taste, complex aroma and a slightly bitter aftertaste.
- Wolf 7 (33cl – 7,40%)€4,00Golden beer with a beautiful firm hite head. In the aroma you distinguish mainly vanilla, white pepper and some fruity scents. The main palate is soft sweet, creamy with a sober alcohol impression. In the aftertaste you notice some stone fruits (peach, nectarine) and a soft and smooth bitterness is elegantly present. In short, a […]
- XX Bitter (33cl – 6,00%)€4,50XX-bitter a very bitter, high-fermenting beer. Despite its low alcohol content, it produces a very rich, long lasting, full flavour. Hops: Brewers Gold & Hallertau Mittelfrüh.
- Zeezuiper (tripel) (33cl – 8,00%)€4,50A golden malty triple with a well balanced bitterness and fresh aftertaste. In this triple diverse tastes come together in harmony. Fresh dry to slightly sweet with subtle notes of coriander. The scent of yellow fruit and delicate bitterness determine the definition of this original triple.
Ma-di-wo: 16:00 – 03:00
Do: 16:00 – 05:00
Vr: 16:00 – ?
Za: 12:00 – ?
Zo: 14:00 – 03:00
Mon-Tue-Wed: 4pm – 3am
Thu: 4pm – 5am
Fri: 4pm – ?
Sat: noon – ?
Sun: 2pm – 3am
Oude Markt 35
ndv.chaos [at] gmail.com