- Abbazia Tre Fontane (tripel) (33cl – 8,50%)€10,00This trappist has a very mediterranian aroma, probably because of the eucalyptus. Poured hazy orange with a dense lasting white head. The taste is overly spicy, eucalyptus, mint and fruity (orange, citrus)
- Bloemenbier (33cl – 7,00%)€4,50Orange / amber hazy color with a white thick head. It smells flowery, of malt sweetness, fresh of rhubarb and honey, a bit like wheat beer. Fully body, light carbonation, very sweet, malty taste. Silky texture, tastes of banana and a bit flowery.
- Bush Amber (tripel) (33cl – 12,00%)€5,00It was created in 1933 by Alfred Dubuisson, grandfather of the present family brewer, Hugues. Its former name was “Bush Beer 24°” (The density in Ballings), but today it is known as Bush Amber. Its amber colour is due to the use of caramel malt in the production process. Its bitter sweet taste provides it […]
- Gulden Draak 9000 Quadruple (33cl – 10,50%)€4,00All features of the Gulden Draak, the extremely rich and complex taste sensation and the stable beer head can also be found in the Gulden Draak 9000 Quadruple. The sweet caramel touches, however, are still reserved for the Gulden Draak. With addition of extra malt the new recipe, on basis of 3 different kinds of […]
- La Trappe Isod’or (75cl – 7,50%)€15,00Unfiltered, slightly sweet amber ale with a hint of caramel, which continues to ferment after bottling and has a rich, slightly bitter flavour, and a fruity aftertaste. Wheat & barley malts, Perle hop.
- La Trappe Quadruple (33cl – 10,00%)€5,00The quadruple is La Trappe’s heaviest ale with a stunning amber colour. Its warm and intense flavour is rich and finely balanced. It is malty sweet, slightly burnt and pleasantly bitter with a sweet aftertaste. The Quadruple continuous to ferment after bottling and offers aromas of banana, almond, vanilla and others.
- Luvanium Wintertijd (33cl. – 8%)€4,50Oaked Amber Winterbeer.
- Orval (33cl – 6,20%)€5,00In contrast to all other trappist breweries, Orval makes only one beer for the general public. It has an intensely aromatic and dry character. Between the first and the second fermentations there is also an additional dry hopping process. That’s why this beer acquires its pronounced hoppy aroma and extra dry taste.
- Palm Speciale (25cl – 5,40%)€2,50Palm Special is made with English hops, French Barley, and Belgian yeast. It’s the roasted Champagne Malt which gives Palm its amber color, but without being heavy.
- Piraat (33cl – 10,50%)€4,00Piraat is a wickedly rich and rounded brew that packs a mighty punch. The powerfull glow builds up from inside. Deep golden with a subtle haze. Lots of hops and malt. Mild sweetness. Reminiscent of bread dough, spices and tropical fruits.
- Troubadour Magma (I.P.A.) (33cl – 9,00%)€4,50Troubadour Magma is an amber coloured beer with the bitterness of an Amercan IPA but balanced with the fruitiness of a Belgian Triple. Enjoy the explosion of fruity aromas from the dry-hopping. A triple IPA with Czech bittering hops and simcoe for Dry-hopping.
- Wolf 9 (33cl – 10,50%)€4,50Deep amber coloured beer with a dense rocky head. It has a fruity aroma with scents of banana and pear. The palate is sweet and fruity with some abricot. The finish is strong and spicy with a sweet, warm alcohol impression.
Dagelijks open van 14:00 tot 01:00, zaterdag van 12:00 tot 01:00 – laatste bestelling om 00:30
Daily from 2 pm till 1 am, Saturday from noon till 1 am – last order at 12:30 am
Oude Markt 35
ndv.chaos [at] gmail.com