- Abbazia Tre Fontane (tripel) (33cl – 8,50%)€10,00This trappist has a very mediterranian aroma, probably because of the eucalyptus. Poured hazy orange with a dense lasting white head. The taste is overly spicy, eucalyptus, mint and fruity (orange, citrus)
- Bush Amber (tripel) (33cl – 12,00%)€5,00It was created in 1933 by Alfred Dubuisson, grandfather of the present family brewer, Hugues. Its former name was “Bush Beer 24°” (The density in Ballings), but today it is known as Bush Amber. Its amber colour is due to the use of caramel malt in the production process. Its bitter sweet taste provides it […]
- Engelszell Benno (33cl – 6,90%)€6,00It has a hazy copper colour with some flakes and a large tan head. The nose is malty, yeasty, fruity and a bit roasty with notes of red berries, apples, dried fruits and caramel. The taste is sweet and roasty with a slight sourness. It has a moderately dry finish and a caramelly aftertaste.
- La Trappe Isod’or (75cl – 7,50%)€15,00Unfiltered, slightly sweet amber ale with a hint of caramel, which continues to ferment after bottling and has a rich, slightly bitter flavour, and a fruity aftertaste. Wheat & barley malts, Perle hop.
- La Trappe Quadruple (33cl – 10,00%)€5,00The quadruple is La Trappe’s heaviest ale with a stunning amber colour. Its warm and intense flavour is rich and finely balanced. It is malty sweet, slightly burnt and pleasantly bitter with a sweet aftertaste. The Quadruple continuous to ferment after bottling and offers aromas of banana, almond, vanilla and others.
- Luvanium Wintertijd (33cl. – 8%)€4,50Oaked Amber Winterbeer.
- Orval (33cl – 6,20%)€5,00In contrast to all other trappist breweries, Orval makes only one beer for the general public. It has an intensely aromatic and dry character. Between the first and the second fermentations there is also an additional dry hopping process. That’s why this beer acquires its pronounced hoppy aroma and extra dry taste.
- Palm Speciale (25cl – 5,40%)€2,50Palm Special is made with English hops, French Barley, and Belgian yeast. It’s the roasted Champagne Malt which gives Palm its amber color, but without being heavy.
- Piraat (33cl – 10,50%)€4,00Piraat is a wickedly rich and rounded brew that packs a mighty punch. The powerfull glow builds up from inside. Deep golden with a subtle haze. Lots of hops and malt. Mild sweetness. Reminiscent of bread dough, spices and tropical fruits.
- Schuppen Aas (33cl – 6,50%)€4,50Poured a hazy medium amber with a huge frothy white head. The aroma is dry, light brett, citrus hop. The flavour is moderate to strong bitter with a big hoppy bitter yeast citrus palate and a bubbly mouthfeel. Medium bodied with lively carbonation and a lingering bitter finish.
- Troubadour Magma (I.P.A.) (33cl – 9,00%)€4,50Troubadour Magma is an amber coloured beer with the bitterness of an Amercan IPA but balanced with the fruitiness of a Belgian Triple. Enjoy the explosion of fruity aromas from the dry-hopping. A triple IPA with Czech bittering hops and simcoe for Dry-hopping.
- Troubadour Magma NEIPA (33cl – 6,5%)€4,50New England IPA
- Wolf 9 (33cl – 10,50%)€4,50Deep amber coloured beer with a dense rocky head. It has a fruity aroma with scents of banana and pear. The palate is sweet and fruity with some abricot. The finish is strong and spicy with a sweet, warm alcohol impression.
Ma-di-wo: 16:00 – 03:00
Do: 16:00 – 05:00
Vr: 16:00 – ?
Za: 12:00 – ?
Zo: 14:00 – 03:00
Mon-Tue-Wed: 4pm – 3am
Thu: 4pm – 5am
Fri: 4pm – ?
Sat: noon – ?
Sun: 2pm – 3am
Oude Markt 35
ndv.chaos [at] gmail.com