- Adriaen Brouwer Oaked (75cl – 10,00%)€15,00Adriaen Brouwer Oaked is a well-balanced, beautifully dark brown organic, top-fermented beer in which the flavours of caramel and dried fruit perfectly meld with the soft, velvety finish of the sherry and whisky wood.
- Bush De Charmes 2017 (75cl – 10,50%)€35,00Hugues Dubuisson is always on the lookout for extraordinary products. It was in this spirit that he came up with the idea of maturing Bush Triple in oak barrels, which had previously been used to store white Burgundy wine, more specifically the famous Charmes Meursault.
- Bush De Nuits (75cl – 13,00%)€35,00To create this beer, the Scaldis Noël was matured for six to nine months in oak barrels that were previously used to mature Bourgogne de Nuits-St-Georges, one of the great Burgundy wines. The beer is decanted into 75cl bottles and placed in the brewery’s warm room to produce a second fermentation.
- Bush Prestige (75cl – 13,00%)€35,00Bush Prestige is a Bush Ambrée that, rather than maturing in stainless steel tanks, has spent six months finishing in oak barrels .It is a beer with an outstandingly fruity aroma, with touches of red and black fruits such as blueberries, and a dominant impression of spices, vanilla and wood.
- Bzart Kriekenlambiek (75cl – 8%)€40,00Bzart Lambiek Brut Nature is probably the first and only sparkling kriekenlambic beer in the world. It is a delicious aperitif and perfect to pair with chocolate, blue-veined cheese, game and all preparations with almonds. It originated from collaboration between Domus Ad Fontes and brewery Oud Beersel.
- Bzart Lambiek (75cl – 8%)€35,00Bzart Lambiek Brut Nature is probably the first and only sparkling lambic beer in the world. It is ideally suited as an aperitif, a degestive or as a beverage to accompany a meal. It originated from collaboration between Domus Ad Fontes and brewery Oud Beersel.
- Chimay Cinq Cents (75cl – 8,00%)€13,00The Chimay Triple, which is the brewery’s most recent creation, is labelled ‘cinq cents’ in 75cl bottles. It is golden in collour and succeeds remarkebly in blending mellownes and bitterness.
- Chimay Premiere (75cl – 7,00%)€13,00The Chimay Red is the oldest of the Chimays. Its coppery color and sweet, fruity taste make it a particularly tasty dark ale.
- Cuvée Clarisse Wild Weasel Whisky Infused (75cl – 10,2%)€30,00Cuvée Clarisse Whisky Infused is a unique symbiosis between Cuvée Clarisse and Wild Weasel Whisky. This combination results in a ruby red beer with subtle aromas of bourbon, fruity notes of vanilla and licorice.
- Delirium Black Barrel Aged Limited Edition 2020 (75cl – 11,5%)€45,00Delirium Black, Barrel aged beer, is a blend of Delirium Nocturnum and Delirium Christmas. Amber beer matured in oak bourbon barrels for 9 months. You’ll find hints of vanilla, alcohol, spicy with a taste of caramel, bourbon, vanilla, a hint of almond.
- Delirium Blond Barrel Aged Limited Edition 2020 (75cl – 11,5%)€45,00Delirium Blond, Barrel aged beer, is a Delirium Tremens matured in oak bourbon barrels for 9 months. You’ll find hints of bourbon, vanilla and a hint of almond.
- Gouden Arend 125y (75cl – 9,30%)€13,00”Gouden Arend” is a strong (9% alc.vol) golden blond beer with a surprisingly powerful and citric hoppy character , especially brewed for the unique occasion of the 125th anniversary of the brewery in september 2011.
- Gouden Carolus Cuvee Van De Keizer Imperial Blauw (75cl – 11,00%)€13,00This exceptional ale ages well, developing a refined complexity and intense aromas. With powerful notes of roasted malts, caramel and plums, its surprisingly soft and fruity aroma combines a warm roundness with a refreshing taste. An imperial brew to cherish and enjoy in moderation.
- Green Walnut Oud Beersel (75cl. – 6,00%)€30,00Oud Beersel Green Walnut is a blend of 1 and 2-year old lambics with fresh green walnuts added.
- La Trappe Dubbel (75cl – 7,00%)€10,00La Trappe Dubbel has a deep brown colour and attractive beige froth. The use of caramel malt gives it a gentle aromatic caramelised quality. It has a rich malty flavour with a touch of sweetness. Post-fermenting La Trappe Dubbel is a smooth drink, and yet has some real body and intense flavour to it.
- La Trappe Isod’or (75cl – 7,50%)€15,00Unfiltered, slightly sweet amber ale with a hint of caramel, which continues to ferment after bottling and has a rich, slightly bitter flavour, and a fruity aftertaste. Wheat & barley malts, Perle hop.
- La Trappe Tripel (75cl – 8,00%)€12,00La Trappe Tripel’s aroma is slightly malty and estery. Despite its full, rich flavour, this out-of-the-ordinary ale still has a light and dry aftertaste with a touch of bitter finesse.
- Lindemans GingerGeuze (75cl – 6,00%)€12,00Breaking the mold among existing beer styles, Lindemans developed the Botanical Lambics, a collection of old gueuzes with a twist. GingerGeuze is based on a blend of 12 month-old lambic with two- to three-year-old lambic, fermented in oak with fresh ginger. Bottle-conditioned, GingerGueuze has a golden color and combines the sourness of lambic with the […]
- Malheur Bière Brut ‘world classic’ (75cl – 11%)€30,00Malheur Bière Brut “à la méthode originale” is an exclusive rich beer with 11% alcohol by volume, bottled and refermented up to three times in the bottle.
- Malheur Dark Brut (75cl – 12,00%)€30,00Malheur Dark Brut has a complex aroma of sherry, Madeira wine, vanilla and wood, and even Haagse Hopjes (slightly coffee and caramel flavoured sweets): this coffee flavour comes from the roasted malt. Malheur Dark Brut is matured in young American oak barrels.
- Noir de Dottignies (75 cl – 8,5%)€13,00Using 6 different kinds of malts give it that rich, dark, nearly black colour. The royal doses of Challenger and Saaz hops bring the typical balance between sweet and bitter.
- Rodenbach Alexander (75cl – 6,00%)€12,00It is a blend of 2/3rd aged Rodenbach (100% 2 year aged beer) with 1/3rd younger ale, macerated with sour cherries. The natural flavour and taste of sour cherries brings a perfect match between the sour beer and the red fruit.
- Schaarbeekse Oude Kriek Oud Beersel 2020 (75cl – 7,2%)€40,00
- Schaarbeekse Oude Kriek Oud Beersel 2021 (75cl – 7,2%)€40,00
- Stout Rullquin (75cl-7%)€20,00Beer of mixed fermentation, the Stout Rullquin is obtained from a blending of 7/8 of Rulles Brune (Stout de Gaume) and 1/8 of a blend of 1 year old lambics, which has matured for 8 months on oak barrels. Unfiltered and unpasteurized, this beer is refermented for 6 months in the bottle.
- Straffe Hendrik Brugs Quadrupel (75cl – 11,00%)€12,00Straffe Hendrik Quadruple is a rich and intense dark Belgian ale. It is brewed with a subtle blend of specialty malts, which give the ale an extremely dark colour and a chewy, malty complex character.
- Timmermans Oude Gueuze (75cl – 5,50%)€15,00It is a blend of old lambic, which has been aged for three years in wooden barrels, and young lambic which ensures spontaneous fermentation in the bottle. The different lambics are carefully selected by the brewer to obtain a perfect flavour.
Ma-di-wo: 16:00 – 03:00
Do: 16:00 – 05:00
Vr: 16:00 – ?
Za: 12:00 – ?
Zo: 14:00 – 03:00
Mon-Tue-Wed: 4pm – 3am
Thu: 4pm – 5am
Fri: 4pm – ?
Sat: noon – ?
Sun: 2pm – 3am
Oude Markt 35
ndv.chaos [at] gmail.com