At the moment we’re experiencing some issues with the speed of the website. We are working on a solution. In the meantime, please be patient as the pages do load but very slowly.
37,5cl bottles 50cl Bottles 75cl Bottles 1.5L. Bottles IPA Fruit & Lambic Trappist Blond Amber Brown Stout & Porter Bottles Various Non-alcoholic Beers
- 3 Fonteinen Hommage (Season 19/20) Blend No72 (37,5 cl – 6,3%)€20,00For this Hommage, we blended a kriekenlambik and a frambozenlambik in a forty-sixty proportion and with a final fruit intensity of 529 grams of fruit per litre of Hommage. The weighted average maceration time was five months, and we used both jonge and two-year old lambik from seven barrels and eleven brews. This bottle was […]
- 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze (37,5cl – 7,5%) Blend no 108€10,00bottling date: 11/09/19 This Oude Geuze is a blend of lambikken originating from eight different brews and six different barrels. A portion of the oude lambikken was brewed in February 2016. The weighted average age upon its release was 47 months, including bottle maturation of over 2,5 years.
- 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze Cuvée Armand & Gaston (season 16/17) Blend No.56 (37,5 cl – 5,5%)€15,00This particular geuze is blended with lambics aged on 7 different barrels, originating from wort of 7 different brews. Just before bottling, lavender and linden honey were added to the blend. 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze Cuvée Armand & Gaston is a blend of one-, two-, and three-year old traditional lambics, all brewed at Brouwerij 3 […]
- 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze Golden Blend (season 20|21) Blend No. 31 (37,5 cl – 7,2%)€20,00bottling date: 02/03/2021 For this specific Oude Geuze Golden Blend, we blended lambikken from three different barrels and five different brews. The brew consists of more than one third of 50-month old lambik.
- 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze Platinum blend (season 20/21) Blend No.42 (37,5 cl – 6,7%)€20,00This Platinum Blend is a blend of jonge lambikken and four-year oude lambikken only, originating from four different brews and two different barrels. One quarter of the blend consists of lambikken brewed with our own sourced heirloom cereals from different spots in Brabant. The weighted average age of the blend is a good 21 months […]
- 3 Fonteinen Oude Kriek (Season 19/20) Blend No. 35 (37,5 cl – 6,8%)€15,00bottling date: 05/02/2020 For this specific Oude Kriek, they macerated sour cherries with jonge lambikken from three different brews and from one and the same barrel, during six months on stainless steel. They blended with another jonge lambik to a final fruit intensity of 353 grams of sour cherries per litre of Oude Kriek. They […]
- Avec les bons voeux (37,5cl – 9,50%)€6,50Bons Vœux (Good Wishes) is a blond high fermentation beer , re-fermented in the bottle. A coppery blond beer with aromas of hops for the Bon Voeux is a beer tasting combining mellow bitterness and fruity. The selection of yeasts and a long maturation phase with hopping gives it flavor and a characteristic and complex […]
- Dansaert Foeder Saison (37,5 cl – 7,3%)€12,00Foeder Saison is a quenchable 5% mixed-fermentation Saison, full of citrus & sweet tropical fruit aromas! It’s dry-hopped with the punchy Motueka & Idaho 7 hops and was fermented with our Dansaert house culture. 75% of this Saison blend aged 3 months in a chestnut foeder, and the other 25% is young Saison to bring […]
- Juicy & Wild Muscar-Elle (37,5cl – 8,8%)€10,00Unique unfiltered blend of home-brewed lambic, from spontaneous fermentation, aged in oak barrels. The lambic has a maceration with the Muscaris grape, grown in Limburg, Belgium.
- Oud Beersel Bersalis Tripel Oak Aged (37,5cl – 10,5%)€15,00Belgian Tripel
- Oud Beersel Geuze Oude Pijpen 2020 (37,5cl – 6,5%)€15,00A blend of the finest Lambics of on average 20 months old matured on ‘old pipes’ of between 60 and 120 years old Ingredients: water, barley malt, wheat, hops 6.5% ABV Colour: golden yellow Aroma: a combination of old wooden barrels and the refreshing aroma of citrus fruits and tangy acidity Flavour: a full-bodied fruitiness […]
- Oud Beersel Oude Geuze (37,5cl – 6,00%)€8,00Oud Beersel Oude Geuze is one of nature’s miracles. Oude Geuze is a blend of lambic from different years. One year old lambic is still readily fermentable. Two year old and three year old lambic main contribution to the taste. Blending the lambic produces a sparkling beer that is made in accordance with time honoured […]
- Oud Beersel Oude Geuze Barrel Selection Demi-Muids (2021) (37 cl – 6,5%)€15,00In 2013, Oud Beersel acquired 65 Demi-Muids to mature its Lambic beers on. These oak barrels, each holding 600L and built with thick staves, were mainly used in the wine industry to age Chateauneuf du Pape wine before ending up in our barrel rooms in Beersel. The thicker staves reduce the amount of oxygen absorption as compared to […]
- Oud Beersel Oude Geuze Barrel Selection Foeder 21(37,5cl – 6,5%)€15,00During a prolonged maturation of almost 4 years the lambic on foeder 21 went through a madeirisation process. This lambic is blended with lambics of two other foeders of the same origin , all used for white wine in the past, creates a unique tasting experience.
- Oud Beersel Oude Geuze Vandervelden 137 (37,5cl – 6,5%)€15,00A unique blend that consists only of three year old Lambics from three foeders formerly used for the maturation of Brunello di Montalcino, one of Italy’s best wines. The complexity of the obtained lambics results in a very refined Oude Gueuze.
- Oud Beersel Oude Geuze Vandervelden 140 (37,5cl – 6,5%)€15,00A unique blend that consists only of three year old Lambics from three foeders formerly used for the maturation of Brunello di Montalcino, one of Italy’s best wines. The complexity of the obtained lambics results in a very refined Oude Gueuze.
- Oud Beersel Oude Kriek (37,5 cl – 6%)€10,00Oud Beersel Oude Kriek is an artisanal product,made from real cherries and Oud Beersel Lambic matured in old barrels. They are slowly absorbed into the lambic, which develops a fruity character and a ruby red colour.
- Oude Geuze Brett-elle (37,5 cl – 6,3%)€10,00
- Oude Gueuze Tilquin à L’Ancienne (37,5 cl – 7,00%)€10,00The Gueuze Tilquin à l’ancienne is a spontaneous fermentation beer obtained from the blending of 1, 2 and 3 years old lambics. Unfiltered and unpasteurized, it is re-fermented in the bottle for a minimum period of 6 months. The lambics used were fermented and matured in our own oak barrels at the blendery.
- Oude Mûre Tilquin à l’Ancienne (37,5cl – 6%)€15,00The Mûre Tilquin à l’ancienne (6.0% alc/vol) is a spontaneous fermentation beer obtained from the fermentation of fresh or frozen blackberries in young lambics, blended with 1, 2 and 3 years lambic to reach a final concentration of fruits of 260-300 gr fruit per liter.
- Oude Quetsche Tilquin à l’Ancienne (37,5cl – 6,4%)€13,00The Quetsche Tilquin à l’ancienne (6.4% alc/vol) is a spontaneous fermentation beer obtained from the fermentation of destoned fresh purple plums in young lambics, blended with 1, 2 and 3 years lambic to reach a final concentration of fruits of 260 gr fruit per liter.
- Rodenbach Vintage (37,5cl – 6,00%)€10,00Rodenbach Vintage is 100% matured beer, which results in a superior taste. Its taste is complex and rounded, intense and refreshing. It is characterised by an acidic, apply fruitiness combined with caramel, wild honey and oak with a touch of vanilla, cherry and liquorice. The aroma consists of touches of caramel and oak, as well […]
- Stupre (37,5 cl – 8,7%)€12,00This red ale has aged more than one year in red wine barrels with our wild yeast culture. Afterwards, it’s been infused with freshly pressed riesling pomace.
- Tuverbol (2021) (37,5 cl – 9,7%)€13,00Blend of Loterbol Blond and 3 Fonteinen lambic. Spontaneous refermentation in the bottle. Non-filtered, non-pasteurised.