- 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze (37,5cl – 6%)€10,00A true Geuze – a blend of 1, 2, and 3 year-old lambic, unfiltered and unpasteurized, and aged in the bottle for at least a year after blending. Refermentation in the bottle gives this Geuze its famous champagne-like spritziness. The lambic that goes into it is brewed only with 60% barley malt, 40% unmalted wheat, […]
- 3 Fonteinen Oude Kriek (37,5 cl – 5,7%)€15,00Oude Kriek 3 Fonteinen is produced by ripening of cherries (both the flesh and the seeds) in young Lambic. This process takes between 6 to 8 months. After bottling the beer matures for at least 4 months in a warm room where the spontaneous fermentation in the bottle is done. The head of Oude Kriek […]
- Avec les bons voeux (37,5cl – 9,50%)€6,50Bons Vœux (Good Wishes) is a blond high fermentation beer , re-fermented in the bottle. A coppery blond beer with aromas of hops for the Bon Voeux is a beer tasting combining mellow bitterness and fruity. The selection of yeasts and a long maturation phase with hopping gives it flavor and a characteristic and complex […]
- Cantillon kriek 100% lambic bio (37,5cl – 5%)€13,00
- Cantillon Rosé de Gambrinus (37,5cl – 5%)€13,00A Raspberry Lambic. The process to make this beer is identical to the one to make Kriek. When young, the Rosé de Gambrinus will still present its full fruity taste. Later on, the lambic taste will become dominant at the expense of the fruit taste.
- Oud Beersel Bersalis Tripel Oak Aged (37,5cl – 10,5%)€15,00Belgian Tripel
- Oud Beersel Geuze Oude Pijpen (37,5cl – 6,5%)€15,00A blend of the finest Lambics of on average 20 months old matured on ‘old pipes’ of between 60 and 120 years old Ingredients: water, barley malt, wheat, hops 6.5% ABV Colour: golden yellow Aroma: a combination of old wooden barrels and the refreshing aroma of citrus fruits and tangy acidity Flavour: a full-bodied fruitiness […]
- Oud Beersel Oude Geuze (37,5cl – 6,00%)€8,00Oud Beersel Oude Geuze is one of nature’s miracles. Oude Geuze is a blend of lambic from different years. One year old lambic is still readily fermentable. Two year old and three year old lambic main contribution to the taste. Blending the lambic produces a sparkling beer that is made in accordance with time honoured […]
- Oud Beersel Oude Geuze Barrel Selection Foeder 21(37,5cl – 6,5%)€15,00During a prolonged maturation of almost 4 years the lambic on foeder 21 went through a madeirisation process. This lambic is blended with lambics of two other foeders of the same origin , all used for white wine in the past, creates a unique tasting experience.
- Oud Beersel Oude Geuze Vandervelden 137 (37,5cl – 6,5%)€15,00A unique blend that consists only of three year old Lambics from three foeders formerly used for the maturation of Brunello di Montalcino, one of Italy’s best wines. The complexity of the obtained lambics results in a very refined Oude Gueuze.
- Oud Beersel Oude Kriek (37,5 cl – 6%)€10,00Oud Beersel Oude Kriek is an artisanal product,made from real cherries and Oud Beersel Lambic matured in old barrels. They are slowly absorbed into the lambic, which develops a fruity character and a ruby red colour.
- Oude Mûre Tilquin à l’Ancienne (37,5cl – 6%)€15,00The Mûre Tilquin à l’ancienne (6.0% alc/vol) is a spontaneous fermentation beer obtained from the fermentation of fresh or frozen blackberries in young lambics, blended with 1, 2 and 3 years lambic to reach a final concentration of fruits of 260-300 gr fruit per liter.
- Oude Quetsche Tilquin à l’Ancienne (37,5cl – 6,4%)€13,00The Quetsche Tilquin à l’ancienne (6.4% alc/vol) is a spontaneous fermentation beer obtained from the fermentation of destoned fresh purple plums in young lambics, blended with 1, 2 and 3 years lambic to reach a final concentration of fruits of 260 gr fruit per liter.
- Rodenbach Vintage (37,5cl – 6,00%)€10,00Rodenbach Vintage is 100% matured beer, which results in a superior taste. Its taste is complex and rounded, intense and refreshing. It is characterised by an acidic, apply fruitiness combined with caramel, wild honey and oak with a touch of vanilla, cherry and liquorice. The aroma consists of touches of caramel and oak, as well […]
Ma-di-wo: 16:00 – 03:00
Do: 16:00 – 05:00
Vr: 16:00 – ?
Za: 12:00 – ?
Zo: 14:00 – 03:00
Mon-Tue-Wed: 4pm – 3am
Thu: 4pm – 5am
Fri: 4pm – ?
Sat: noon – ?
Sun: 2pm – 3am
Oude Markt 35
ndv.chaos [at] gmail.com